Statement of Conditions of Use of This Web-Site
Updated February 2012
1. The Official organ of the Oklahoma Choral Directors Association (OCDA) is our Newsletter, TUTTI. Because of the instantaneous nature of web publishing, however, this website reflects the latest corrected (and official) information. For purposes of indentification within the national association, OCDA is sometimes identified as OkCDA.
2. Use of the website is intended for members of OkCDA and sister organizations in other states affiliated with the National Association for Music Education (MENC).
3. All materials posted or linked on this site are owned by OkCDA or other individuals or entities. OkCDA hereby provides limited permission for the user of this site to reproduce, retransmit, or reprint for user's personal use only, part or all of any document on this site, provided that the copyright notice and permission notice contained in such document or portion thereof is included in such reproduction, retransmission, or reprinting.
* The names, trademarks, servicemarks, and logos of OkCDA appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise, to indicate OMEA's sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without OMEA's prior express written permission.
* OMEA provides information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service to further OkCDA's nonprofit and tax- exempt status. OkCDA makes no representations or warranties concerning the quality or suitability of this information and these services for any purpose. In no event shall OkCDA or ACDA be liable for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action arising out of, or in connection with the use of any information posted on this site.
* OCDA does not exert editorial control over materials that are e-mailed by third parties to any other persons. OCDA specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages which may result from any postings by third parties. Although this OMEA site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, OCDA has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. OCDA disclaims all warranties with regard to information present on those other sites; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.